BLOODBORNE & AIRBORNE PATHOGENS INSTRUCTOR COURSE
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens Instructor course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 requires employers to annually train employees who have a reasonably anticipated occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials in the course of their work.
What does the OSHA standard mean for you?
The National Safety Council makes it easy to understand how OSHA's bloodborne standard affects your organization.
What you will learn:
During this course you will learn new methods that involve, influence and facilitate adult learning while refining your teaching skills. The Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens course topics include:
- The fundamentals of bloodborne pathogens
- Essential information on hepatitis viruses and HIV
- How to prevent infection from bloodborne pathogens
- Exposure control
- About airborne pathogens, including tuberculosis
The NSC Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens program will help you:
- Understand the standard and have a copy of it to keep onsite
- Train your employees, offer refresher training and provide them with a course completion card
- Learn how to control the spread of TB, influenza and other airborne pathogens
- Create an exposure control plan
- Know what to do if an exposure occurs
Registration fee includes the Instructor Resource Kit:
- Instructor Manual
- Instructor CD
- Instructor DVD
- Student Workbook
Pricing and course timespan may vary at some locations, as indicated. Contact the Administering Office directly for additional information in those instances.