Defensive Driving Course
DDC 4 is a 4 hour defensive driving course which provides key understanding, skills and techniques to avoid collisions, reduce traffic violations and change driver behaviors and attitudes. DDC 4 offers the greatest flexibility for organizations who would like to customize their training program in session blocks. The course is available in English and Spanish and can be tailored to address local driving and road conditions, as well as company policy.
What participants will learn
Participants will acquire the basic knowledge and techniques to recognize potential hazards and avoid collisions and violation. The course will motivate them to change their behindthe-wheel behaviors and attitudes. Students will learn coping techniques for dealing with speeding, distracted driving, impaired driving, and hazardous traffic conditions and more. The result will be a more responsible driver who understands best practices to prevent injury and death while driving a motor vehicle.
- Blended learning methods to encourage greater student participation, small group interaction and improved learner retention
- Multimedia presentation featuring hazard condition re-enactments and driving scenarios to provide students the knowledge for real-life situations
- Multiple testing strategies, knowledge checks and a final exam to ensure that participants reach a desired level of competency
- Six 10-minute supplemental modules companies can opt to teach based on safety issues or incident trends
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this DDC 4 Defensive Driving course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
ONSITE OPTION: This 4 Hour Defensive Driving course can also be conducted at your worksite or specially arranged at the National Safety Council of Northern New England's training center.
NSC Member: $400 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people..
Not-Yet-a-Member: $500 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people.
**Traveling expenses may apply.
To schedule an on-site or special course please fill out our online request form or contact the National Safety Council of Northern New England at at (800) 834-6472 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Training Options:
Private Onsite Training (Details Below)