REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Intro to OSHA course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
Frequently asked questions:
- What is OSHA, and what do they do?
- Why the need for OSHA standards?
- What has OSHA accomplished?
- Who's covered by the OSH Act?
- And what does it mean for my business?
Introduction to OSHA answers these questions and many more. The National Safety Council created this course as part of our new Certificate in OSHA Compliance training program. Taken alone, it helps you understand your rights and responsibilities under the OSH Act. Taken with any of our 13 Compliance Seminars, it provides a solid foundation of compliance knowledge. What it takes to comply with OSHA regulations, and how to avoid citations.
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
- Next class date: To be determined