UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. Get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Job Safety Analysis course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
Through lecture, demonstrations, and workshops, you'll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program in your workplace. You'll also learn how to enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
The result: Better processes make a safer workplace - and that means improved production and higher profits.
Who should attend?
Full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
What you'll learn:
- Recognize and use important safety and health terminology.
- Understand JSA's relation to continuous improvement in your organization.
- Identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA.
- Gain support for and participation in the process from line employees, supervisors, and upper management.
- Identify the key requirements for a successful JSA.
- Recognize the hazards inherent in task performance.
- Develop appropriate solutions and hazard controls.
- Complete a JSA form correctly.
- Use JSA to develop efficient procedures that reduce personal injuries and operating costs