PRINCIPALS OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online
This information-packed four-day course has trained thousands of professionals from a variety of industries. POSH delivers a solid curriculum of important safety concepts and terminology, with emphasis on best practices for implementing and managing a safety program. The most important components of occupational safety and health are presented, as well as ways to put them into practice to help prevent injuries and related costs. The certificate also qualifies you to pursue the Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC).
What You Will Learn:
- How to examine real-life histories to help you avoid mistakes and maximize the effectiveness of your safety initiatives
- Uses and benefits of record-keeping to prevent injuries and illnesses and meet OSHA requirements
- How to develop and emergency action plan
- How to effectively plan and conduct safety inspections
- The impact of industrial hygiene and HazCom standards on your safety plan
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this POSH class is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings