UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
OSHA's Recordkeeping Standard ensures that companies track and report incidents, so they're less likely to repeat them. And the National Safety Council's Recordkeeping Compliance course helps you learn to comply with the standard in your own facility. In just four hours, we'll walk you through the key elements of the standard, and show you how to make it part of an effective safety program.
The seminar covers:
- The purpose and scope of OSHA's 1904 Recordkeeping and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Which industries and companies need to comply, and what types of incidents they need to report
- The required OSHA Recordkeeping forms and how to fill them out correctly
- Who's responsible for filling out the forms
You'll learn how good recordkeeping can help you:
- Measure the effectiveness of your safety program
- Identify high-risk areas and procedures
- Get management to support safety initiatives
- Keep employees informed and motivate them to work more safely
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Record Keeping course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
ONSITE OPTION: This training course can also be conducted at your worksite or specially arranged at the National Safety Council of Northern New England's training center.
Member: $990 per class for up to 10 participants; each additional participant $75.
NSC Not-Yet-a-Member: $1,350 per class for up to 10 participants; each additional participant $100.
**Traveling expenses may apply.
To schedule an on-site or special course please fill out our online request form or contact the National Safety Council of Northern New England at at (800) 834-6472 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Repeat History -- Learn From It
Effective recordkeeping is just as important as safety training and PPE when it comes to avoiding workplace injuries and illnesses. It gives you a solid foundation for a successful, well-managed safety program.