UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
Upon completion of the Safety Inspections course, you will be able to:
- Plan and conduct a safety inspection
- Complete inspection reports.
- Develop recommendations and follow-up.
- Manage an effective inspection program.
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for conducting or supervising safety inspections and those responsible for training industrial safety and/or health inspectors.
Why Should You Attend?
This workshop provides an overview of the safety and health inspection process, then examines specific techniques to improve the process. Participants learn to develop and use checklists in continuous and formal safety inspections.
The class also covers such topics as:
- Pre-inspection tasks
- What to inspect and where to gather information
- Recording observations
- Handling employee reactions to the inspection process
- Developing inspection reports
- Analyzing data and setting priorities
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Safety Inspections course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings