UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
Upon completion of the Safety Training Methods course, you'll be able to
- improve the safety performance of your workforce.
- make educated decisions about the safety and health training needs of your workforce -- needs analysis, performance objectives, instructional strategy and methods, content, media, delivery, evaluation, and costs.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration ifor this Safety Training Methods course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
Who should attend?
If you are a manager, supervisor, human resource representative, or employee who is responsible for the planning, development and/or delivery of safety and health training programs, attend the Safety Training Methods course.
Why should you attend?
Whether you're coordinating training development, purchasing materials from vendors, contracting with trainers, or conducting training yourself -- you'll find this course valuable.
Safety Training Methods is a 4 day (30 hours) course that focuses on the knowledge and skills required to assess your training needs, as well as plan, organize, create, and deliver performance-based safety and health training programs. While emphasis is on developing and delivering instructor-lead/classroom training, you'll become acquainted with other instructional methods and media used to effectively train employees on safety and health issues.
This course is a challenging and interactive learning experience. Combined with information, numerous group and independent learning activities provide opportunities to apply newly learned concepts to a variety of safety and health training scenarios.
During the training, you will:
- Plan and design a training program applicable to your work environment.
- Learn strategies and methods that address adult learning needs.
- Complete a training needs analysis.
- Identify training and non-training solutions for safety and health case studies.
- Calculate direct and indirect training costs.
- Discuss safety and health training issues with other safety professionals.
We recommend that you successfully complete Principles of Safety and Occupational Health prior to enrolling in this program.
The National Safety Council's performance-based training approach will help you achieve your safety AND business goals. We'll show you how to reach your desired level of performance.