UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Click-a-date to Register & Pay Online With a Credit Card
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. We'll show you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace with a practical and effective ergonomics program.
Take control of the #1 cause of workplace injuries reduce costs and improve employee morale.
Location: NSCNNE Regional Training Center, 2 Whitney Rd., Suite 11, Concord, NH 03301
NSC Member: $325 | Not-Yet-A-Member: $425 JOIN TODAY
(1 Day NSC University Course; .65 CEUs/0.6 COCs/1.0 IH CMs - Approval #03-2805)
Who should attend?
Business owners, employers, supervisors, managers or employees.
What you'll learn:
- Learn the basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace.
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards.
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk.
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Ergonomics course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings