UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
Team Safety shows you how to make group safety efforts work for your organization. You’ll learn how to build an effective safety team, or get the most from the team you’ve already got. The course includes a self-assessment of your level of understanding, and interactive exercises for an opportunity to use your newly learned concepts.
The result: The more effective your safety team, the more measurable improvements for your organization.
Who it’s for:
Safety, health, and management personnel responsible for putting together safety teams, but who may lack experience in team building.
What you’ll do:
- Recognize and use key safety and health terminology, as well as team safety concepts and techniques.
- Plan for and create an effective safety team.
- Identify training and development needs of team members.
- Practice your communication skills to conduct productive meetings with your team.
- Learn how to help your team influence your organization.
- Build stronger meeting management skills.
- Give your team the tools to make a positive impact on your organization’s safety culture.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Team Safety course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings